Terms of Service
By purchasing or commissioning goods and services from AnxotheDragon, you agree to these terms as listed. These terms are subject to change without warning. If you have any questions about these terms, please send them to AnxotheDragon@gmail.com, or submit a contact forum here and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Anxo's Art currently accepts payments via PayPal only. AnxotheDragon requires that a valid email be presented at the time of purchase, to which an invoice will be sent via PayPal. AnxotheDragon does not, under any circumstances, accept payment via PayPal’s “Friends and Family” service, nor does he accept payment through direct PayPal payment.
2. Commission Process.
After a commission has been approved, Anxo's Art will contact the client at the provided email address with a PayPal invoice. Orders over the total value of $250 require a valid ID showing age of 18 or older, and orders with a lesser value must be paid in full before work can begin on the project. Once the project has started, the client can request an update of the work-in-progress at any time. I will prompt the client to confirm the accuracy of the work at four stages during the commission; Sketch, lineart only, coloring only and completed project. Once the client has confirmed the work as complete, it cannot undergo additional large changes.
3. Refund Policy.
Commissioned works can be canceled any time before work on the project begins for a full refund. Below is a description of the completion of a piece relative to the refund issued. If multiple works were commissioned together, the below penalties will only apply to work which has been done, and items in queue will be eligible for a full refund.
Work on sketch, up to sketch completion: 50% refund, Anxo's Art retains the right to modify the artwork in a way which does not infringe upon the client's copyright.
Work on lineart, up to lineart completion: 25% refund, the client is granted a license to use and distribute the art as normal.
Work on color, up to finished product: No refund can be issued. However, the client is granted a license to use and distribute the art as normal.
4. Down-Payment And ID Policy.
All commission invoices must be paid in full before any work will be done on the commission. For commission over the total value of $250, a photo of a valid photo ID showing name and date of birth must be sent to AnxotheDragon@gmail.com before the invoice will be sent. The ID may have other information censored, either physically or digitally, but the first and last name and DoB muct be visible. For these reasons, it is recommended to break large orders up into smaller purchases.
5. Payment Plans and Deadlines.
At this time, Anxo's Art does not accept payment plans. This is, however, subject to change at a later date. Anxo's Art does not work on deadlines for any reason. However, on request, a rough estimate of time needed to complete a project can be given.
6. Termination of Services. Anxo's Art reserves the right to terminate his obligations at any time for a full refund to the client. Upon termination of services, the client will be notified and the price paid will be refunded in full. If the artwork has been completed beyond a sketch, the client is granted a license to use and distribute the work as normal. Otherwise, Anxo's Art retains the right to right to modify the artwork in a way which does not infringe upon the client's copyright.
7. Ownership and Distribution of Final Works. All works commissioned after 10/02/2020 belong to Anxo's Art, who retains the right to distribute the artwork for the purpose of self-promotion only. The client who commissioned the artwork is granted a single irrevocable, transferrable license to distribute the artwork so long as credit for the piece is given to Anxo's Art or AnxotheDragon. This license also allows for the client to modify the piece for personal use, so long as the artist's signature is clearly visible, and the client does not make profit from the artwork in any way.
8. Edits Policy. As a general rule, edits to the pose and design of a work must be made during the sketching phase. After the client has approved a sketch, the drawing cannot undergo major changes, so it is vital that the client ensure they are happy with the piece before approving it. Furthermore, lineart and coloring edits must be minor, and must be made before shading begins. There are no exceptions to this rule, as the client is expected to scan for mistakes at every stage of the commission process.
9. Edits Policy. As a general rule, edits to the pose and design of a work must be made during the sketching phase. After the client has approved a sketch, the drawing cannot undergo major changes, so it is vital that the client ensure they are happy with the piece before approving it. Furthermore, lineart and coloring edits must be minor, and must be made before shading begins. There are no exceptions to this rule, as the client is expected to scan for mistakes at every stage of the commission process.
19. Chargeback Policy. In general, I ask that clients openly discuss their intent to charge back their commission fees before doing so. If a charge back is issued without any kind of communication after work on a project has begun, all obligations of Anxo's Art will be terminated, and all works involved will remain property of Anxo's Art. If the project is more than 50% complete, all works involved will remain property of Anxo's Art and a dispute will be filed in an attempt to roll back the chargeback. Any artwork in a chargeback situation obtained by the client is stolen, unless all arrangements have been discussed with Anxo's Art prior to the chargeback.